Memoirs of an Endless Existence
"Memory's a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past." - Julie Delpy in "Before Sunset (2004)"
14 February 2008
on life
Conversation between Mr. Linderman and Nathan Petrelli in "Heroes 118 - Parasite"

...Are you happy, Nathan?

Not especially. I guess I have a few issues that plague me.

Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear that. You see I think there comes a time when a man has to ask himself whether he wants a life of happiness or a life of meaning.

I'd like to have both.

Hahaha. Can't be done. Two very different paths. I mean to be truly happy a man must live absolutely in the present, no thought of what's gone before and no thought of what lies ahead. But, a life of meaning, a man is condemned to wallow in the past and obsess about the future...


Made me think.
posted by Rohit Agarwal  
About Me
Name: Rohit Agarwal
Home: Delhi, India
About Me:
See my incomplete profile
Last Ten Posts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER