Memoirs of an Endless Existence
"Memory's a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past." - Julie Delpy in "Before Sunset (2004)"
26 March 2007
S-T-O-P
"I've become invisible I melt away at night,
Dreams for once so colorful become black and white.
Loving once so wonderful is no longer here,
So I'll keep this feeling like a souvenir."

"I've become invisible I melt away at night"
>> How does one become invisible?
If I knew that, I wouldn't be telling you.
>> What melts away at night?

Night is supposed to be colder than the day, and as such stuff either freezes or condenses, not melts.

"Dreams were once so colorful become black and white"
>> What defines the color of a dream?
I don't recall having any non-monochrome dream. Can't say the same about anyone else.

"Loving once so wonderful is no longer here"
>> Under what circumstances is it possible for the perception of love to get degraded?
When one has been dumped by someone beloved.

"So I'll keep this feeling like a souvenir"
>> What all feelings are kept like souvenir?
Those which can't be replicated.



50 % illogical, 50% redundant.... but still guys like me love them

REFERENCES:
[1] http://www.nuvirgos.com/static.php?page=12

Labels: , , ,

posted by Rohit Agarwal  
About Me
Name: Rohit Agarwal
Home: Delhi, India
About Me:
See my incomplete profile
Last Ten Posts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER